Enterprise Europe Network
The Enterprise Europe Network is the European largest support network helping Small and Medium sized Enterprises innovate and grow on an international scale. The network brings together 3000 experts in 66 countries and offer businesses information, advisory services in European regulatory matters as well as helping them
EEN was launched in 2008. It is cofunded by the European Commission and by the network member organisations under the European Union’s programme for the competitiveness of SMEs COSME.
More than 2.5 million companies have received services that helped them benefit from the European single market In France, Enterprise Europe Network brings together Chambers of Commerce and Industry, BPIFrance as well as local innovation and international support agencies. Located at the heart of local economy, all 200 of the network advisors help SMEs expand by adding value to their European and international projects.
- Help businesses identify commercial, technology and/or R&D partners via business opportunities and brokerage events.
- Advise businesses on European legal matters, regulations and intellectual property.
- Assist companies with improving their innovation management
- Report local businesses’ concerns to European bodies and enable them to participate in the European decision-making process.
THE NETWORK IN FRANCE: FACTS AND FIGURES By combining technology and international business expertise with knowledge of the local economy, the network helps SMEs develop their innovations towards new markets.
In 2015, the French network:
- offered 455 information meetings and technical workshops
- supported more than 650 businesses with twists and turns around legislation, funding and European standards.
- Accompanied more than 2250 companies to nearly 200 French qualified brokerage meetings during professional events
All these effort have enabled nearly 200 French companies to sign a partnership agreement with European companies ASSIST AMBITIOUS SMEs INNOVATE AND EXPAND TOWARDS NEW MARKETS Testimonies of businesses accompanied by Enterprise Europe Network